Review how to measure UPPER EXTREMITY Active and Passive Range of Motion. Video demonstrations show where to place the goniometer axis, stationary bar and moveable bar. Review how to measure:
- Shoulder Flexion
- Shoulder Abduction
- Shoulder External Rotation
- Shoulder Internal Rotation
- Elbow Flexion (from extension)
- Forearm Pronation
- Forearm Supination
- Wrist Flexion
- Wrist Extension
PLUS video demo of UE Joint Motions
- This is streamed only content. You will have 30 days to access the library. Once you begin viewing content, you will have 72 hours (that's 3 days) to view it.
- The information contained in this product is for review purposes only and is not provided as a professional service; nor is it intended to replace educational institution or practice setting instruction or requirements You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from this video series with instructors or supervisory personnel.
Available to stream instantlyWatch link provided after purchase
Video demos of how to measure UE Joints plus a video demo of UE Joint Motions
- Video demos of how to measure UE Joints plus a video demo of UE Joint Motions