Occupational Therapy Intervention 2 Pack: Scavenger Hunt + Visual Trails
Creative Concepts in Occupational Therapy PLLC
Get BOTH the Scavenger Hunt & Visual Trails Interventions and SAVE!
- Use Scavenger Hunt to improve visual scanning deficits, hemi-inattention/neglect, UE strength & Range of Motion, attention to task, memory, figure ground and more. All images are appropriate for adult clients.
- Use Visual Trails to improve visual scanning deficits, hemi-inattention/neglect, UE strength & Range of Motion, muscle endurance, attention to task, memory, and more. All images are appropriate for adult clients. Download, save to your computer, print and use any way you choose.
BOTH interventions Include:
- Intervention supplies list
- Set up details
- Activity instructions
- Suggested supports
- Additional intervention ideas
- Strategies to grade up/grade down
- Deficits addressed
- DOCUMENTATION SHORTCUTS: Guidance for documenting goals and daily notes can be found in the Documentation ShortCuts Word document - save in Word format so you can add, change, copy and paste to save time.
Based on the Occupational Therapy Practice Framework, 4th ed.
NOTE: The information provided in these documents is for use by occupational and physical therapy professionals who have completed the education necessary to provide skilled services to individuals who have experienced a stroke or brain injury. Your purchase of this product indicates your understanding and agreement.
Immediate access to PDF downloadable format of BOTH activities, Instructions for use and Documentation ShortCuts